Infinity Pot The Cheat Code To Repotting and Growing.
The Right Way To Repotting Your Plants.
Plant Care: Repotting
Repotting your plants can be messy, here are some key tips and guide to make it a success. Correctly repotting is essential to avoid stressing out your plants. The traditional way of transplanting, as a result could lead to root damage. Using InfinityPot helps you easily and quickly with your transition. Treat your Plants with care because they deserve it.
Here are a few signs that your plant needs a new home:
- The plant will look like it is too big for its pot
- The roots are growing out of the drainage holes
- Water is sitting on the top and not absorbing
- The soil is dried out or looks like it is disintegrating
- It’s been a while since you repotted it
Here’s how to go about successfully Transplanting your houseplants.
- It’s important to prepare your soil for transplanting so that you give your roots the premium soil they need and give them the proper amount of room for growth.
- Now we take The Infinity Pot™ and unzip the bottom and place your plant with The Infinity Pot™ on the ground.
- The finale step is to water your plant, sit back and watch it grow.
NO TO THE OLD WAY
Here is an article from wiki showing the old way of transplanting plants.
Repotting a plant can seem like a difficult task because a lot of things can go wrong – you can damage the plant by removing it incorrectly from its old pot or fail to repot it correctly and therefore cause the plant to die. Knowing how to prepare a new pot, remove the plant from its old pot, and prepare the plant for its new pot can make repotting a plant a lot easier.